The Best Quantified Self App !
- rTracker is a database for all the events you're interested in, configurable to meet your needs.
- rTracker is focused on lifelogging for the Quantified Self.
- Create your own trackers for your physique, mileage, sleep
quality, eating, shopping, exercise, job hours, patient progress,
whatever you like!
- Each tracker can include multiple values - numbers, notes,
sliders, choice buttons - as well as functions on the values over time.
- A sleep tracker might have one button to tap when
going to bed, another when getting up, and from these calculate and
report average hours in bed per night over the past month.
- Turn your device sideways to graph your tracks - tap a point on the graph to select that entry.
- Use the calendar view to see all the days you've entered data - tap a day to go to its first entry.
- Set reminders (iPhone notifications) with sounds to motivate tracking and activities. Each tracker can have multiple reminders, triggering at specific times or relative to tracked items, and optionally at random points within time ranges.
- Edit past datapoints within rTracker; it is your data.
- Export to CSV files by email or
through iTunes on your PC or Mac for deeper analysis as a spreadsheet (or just use rTracker as
your spreadsheet frontend on the iPhone).
- Import CSV files if you have historical data to load.
- Create trackers with specially formatted text CSV (.rtcsv) files.
- Share trackers - with or without data - with friends to compare progress or compete!
- Create surveys and questionnaires with timed or random notifications, Likert scale multiple choice questions and default email for users to submit responses.
- Want to track your bank balance, sex life or something else
that's private? rTracker supports hiding individual values or entire
trackers with multiple levels of privacy, and there's no central server
so everything stays with you.
Designed for fast data input
and total flexibility
, rTracker is the one
tracker app for you.
With a tracker showing, turn your device sideways to see the
graphed data. Tap the left axis to change the highlighted item
and Y-axis scale, tap a data point to highlight it and go to that entry
when you turn the device back, and use the pinch gestures on the main
graph to zoom in and out. My bathroom scale reports percent body fat and many other things, which rTracker can easily accommodate!