- rTracker is a database for all the events you're interested in, configurable to meet your needs.
- rTracker is focused on lifelogging for the Quantified Self.
- Create your own trackers for your physique, mileage, sleep
quality, eating, shopping, exercise, job hours, patient progress,
whatever you like!
- Each tracker can include multiple values - numbers, notes,
sliders, choice buttons - as well as functions on the values over time.
- A sleep tracker might have one button to tap when
going to bed, another when getting up, and from these calculate and
report average hours in bed per night over the past month.
- Turn your device sideways to graph your tracks.
- Edit past datapoints within rTracker; it is your data.
- Export to CSV files
through iTunes for deeper analysis as a spreadsheet (or just use rTracker as
your desktop spreadsheet frontend).
- Import CSV files if you have historical data to load.
- Want to track your bank balance, sex life or something else
that's private? rTracker supports hiding individual values or entire
trackers with multiple levels of privacy, and there's no central server
so everything stays with you.
Designed for fast data input
and total flexibility
, rTracker is the one
tracker app for you.
With the car tracker showing, turn your device sideways to see the
graphed data. Tap the left axis to change the highlighted item
and Y-axis scale, tap a data point to highlight it and go to that entry
when you turn the device back, and use the pinch gestures on the main
graph to zoom in and out.